Play same kinds of games your all life? Really? Try these easy to start experimental PC strategy games! They play well even on laptops.
- SET YOUR UNITS TO ATTACK FIRST STRONGEST, WEAKEST, FASTEST, STRONGEST ARMOUR ETC.
- MAKE THEM GUARD FLAGS
- SET HOW OFTEN THEY CAN USE THEIR ABILITIES
- 18 VARIOUS UNITS EACH WITH A SPECIAL UNIQUE ATTACK
Play the browser demo at https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/743764
Are you the tactician the city of Belrin was looking for?
Here only your skills count, as you fight against always equal enemy in the single- or multiplayer skirmishes.
Set the behavior of your units like:
- how close they keep to their own units.
- shoot faster or more precise but in shorter range.
- hit stronger or faster.
- heal closest, weakest or strongest first.
- go berserk and lose some health or not.
Watch them fight, when you're ready and carefully watch the enemy to guess their current behavior settings.
In the future human is an extinct species. Thanks to advanced tech it was possible to store our consciousness in synthetic brains and human-like bodies. Not everyone can afford them. You are just a simple soldier. Your consciousness is stored in a few cubes of your tank. Fight artificial intelligence cubes and one day you will be able to afford a synthetic human body. Everyone's dream is to join the elite.
Earth has been dominated by artificial intelligence but do they really want to exterminate us? Protect your base containing last piece of powerful technology in your secluded mountain settlement. Use towers to build energy chains, collect ore, produce and command units, fight bosses and make it to the final endless wave to compete with other players on a leader board.